In the past, weddings used to be formal. Today, couples are increasingly drawn to casual weddings. It’s an excellent way for couples to avoid the rising costs of tying the knot. Casual but tasteful weddings can be a thing of great beauty with careful planning. In addition, people spend less money, and everyone feels relaxed and enjoys themselves more. If you’re looking for a private venue to host your casual wedding, you’ve come to the right place. At The Historic Magnolia Manor, we offer a tranquil countryside wedding venue that can host a wide range of wedding styles.
Understanding Casual Weddings
A casual wedding boasts all of the beautiful and fun details of a formal affair without the uptight restrictions of a traditional black-tie event. Couples and their guests can still hold a festive reception and create lasting memories while expressing their laid-back styles. From family-style receptions to relaxed ceremony setups, casual weddings truly embrace a comfortable look and feel. We have lots of room to incorporate both sophistication and elegance into your service, if you choose, with an intimate courtyard ceremony.
Our Services for Casual Weddings
Below is a list of services that The Historic Magnolia Manor can provide for casual weddings:
- Engagement Photos (photographer not included)
- Wedding Invitations
- Florists (provide your own or choose from our suggestions)
- Entertainment Services
- Professional and Reliable DJ Services
- Special Accommodations
- Farm-to-Table Cooking (using home-grown veggies and herbs for weddings and B&B guests)
- Complete Wedding Package
Benefits of Holding Smaller Casual Weddings
- Relaxed event: With fewer things to worry about, you and your partner will be more relaxed on the day of the wedding. With a smaller group, you won’t have to deal with things like table charts, chartered transportation, and more.
- Affordability: Smaller space requirement means fewer guests to feed so you get to save money. In addition to serving less food and fewer drinks, you won’t need to hire that many staff or pay for expensive flowers and decorations for many tables.
- Intimate occasion: By inviting family members and close friends, you won’t feel the pressure of needing to impress anyone. Simply put, you can let your hair down and be yourself! No one will judge and you can run things your way. You and your guests already have a strong personal connection with each other, so why concentrate on formalities?
- Lots of wedding dress options: Brides are no longer limited to wearing formal wedding dresses. They can choose from a wide variety of stylish wedding dresses or do away with the entire idea of a fancy wedding gown!
Beautiful Estate for Casual Weddings
Hold a memorable casual wedding at one of these venues in our estate:
- The Manor
- The Smokehouse
- The Silo
- The Carriage House
- The Chick Inn
- The Barn
- The Garden
- The Orchard
- The Historic Oak Trees
- The Magnolia Tree
Why Should You Work with The Historic Magnolia Manor for Casual Weddings?
At The Historic Magnolia Manor, we own and manage 13 acres of carefully maintained property in Warrenton, North Carolina. Our 7,000 square foot historical home has been used to host a wide array of private and corporate events, including birthdays, bridal parties, weddings, business retreats, and many more. You’ll enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that we have years of experience handling casual weddings. We’ll help you make it a truly joyous and memorable event.
If you would like to learn more about our casual wedding services, feel free to schedule an appointment with The Historic Magnolia Manor today.